1. All guests must register and be issued a number to bid. Please use your bidder number, not your name, while bidding in the silent and live auctions.
2. Silent auction tables will be closed at various items announced during the event. At that time, all bids are final.
3. Do not separate or remove silent auction sheets from the table. This is done by auction staff.
4. Bidding on silent auction items must start at the minimum bid amount listed for each item. New bids must exceed the previous bid by at least the minimum bid increment noted on the bid sheet.
5. Items may be added or withdrawn from the auction without notice at any time.
6. All descriptions contained in this program are meant merely as a guide and does not assume genuineness, provenance, authorship, rarity, size or condition of the items. All items are sold “as is” without any warranties or representations expressed or implied. No statement anywhere, whether written or oral, shall be deemed a warranty, representation or assumption of liability. Successful bidders assume all risks and hazards related to this event and items purchased during the auction and shall hold harmless from any liability the Brea Rotary Club, auctioneers and auction company, event volunteers and sponsors and other involved parties.
7. All guests who are successful bidders must pay for their purchases at the cashiers counter before receiving their items. Payments must be made by cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or American Express.
Make checks payable to: Brea Rotary Charitable Fund
8. All items purchased must be paid for and removed by the end of the event unless other arrangements are made.
9. If there are any questions regarding tax deductibility of the items purchased, the buyer should consult his or her tax advisor.