NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PAID ADMISSION TO THE EVENT QUALIFIES YOU FOR A CHANCE AT THE DRAWING.
1. Eligibility: This Opportunity Drawing (the “Drawing”) is open only to legal residents of the State of California who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or the age. Employees of Crevier BMW and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Drawing is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Drawing.
2. Sponsor: Crevier BMW, 1500 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA 92705.
Administrator: Brea Rotary Charitable Fund, P.O. Box 404, Brea, CA 92822-0404
3. Timing: The Drawing will take place on April 21, 2012 at approximately 9:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”).
4. How to Enter: Purchase an admission ticket to the Orange County Food and Wine Festival that will take place on April 21, 2012 then attend the event and when you arrive your ticket stub will be removed from your ticket and placed in a barrel with all the other admission tickets from other attendees at the event. Only one admission ticket per person and, therefore, you may only be entered in the drawing one time. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
5. How the Drawing Works: Near the end of the evening, approximately 9:00 p.m., a representative from Crevier Mini will draw one ticket from the barrel containing all the stubs for all admissions tickets turned in that evening by attendees. That person will be entitled to come to the stage and have one (1) opportunity to select one sealed envelope out of 200 sealed envelopes, all of which are numbered but otherwise look exactly the same. Only one of the envelopes contains the words “2011 528i Sports Sedan”. The other 199 envelopes contain the words “Consolation gift.” There is only one opportunity drawing for the car. The person selected to have the opportunity to draw the winning envelope will have only one (1) opportunity to select one (1) envelope. If the winning envelope is not selected, the Sponsor’s representative will reveal the number of the winning envelope.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: The Prize will consist of a 2012 Mini Cooper with an approximate retail value to be announced prior to the auction. The Sponsor will determine all features of vehicle including but not limited to color of exterior and interior, and all other features or upgrades. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and any other fees associated with the vehicle. Winner must take deliver of the vehicle from Crevier BMW located at 1500 Auto Mall Drive, Santa Ana, CA.
7. Release: By receipt of the prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, Brea Rotary Charitable Fund, the Brea Rotary Club, SCA Promotion, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers, officers, directors, employees, members and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Drawing or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Participation in the Drawing constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, and opinions in any media, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Drawing, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator in their sole discretion. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Drawing or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Drawing may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Resolution of Disputes: Entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Drawing or any prize awarded shall be resolved exclusively through binding arbitration which arbitration shall be conducted by either Judicate West or Jams Endispute. The location of the arbitration shall be in Orange County, California. The arbitrator shall be empowered to decide all disputes, including but not limited to, issues concerning the arbitrability of any matter. The parties waive the right to trial by jury and waive any and all rights to appeal. The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding as between the parties. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Rules, or the rights and obligations of all parties in connection with the Drawing shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California.